Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering.
- No paintings, musical instruments, crafts, pottery or jewellery will be tolerated on the site during the exhibition.
- Sculptors will be allotted a 10' x 10' space or larger, depending on the size and layout of the hall and the total number of exhibitors.
- Only two passes per booth.
- Accepted methods of payment on site: Credit, debit and cash.
- Participants must tend to their allotted space and remain on site during exhibition hours.
- Artists are welcome to display as many pieces in their space as they wish.
- This site uses PDF form technology. To print these high-quality PDF forms, you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are several available on the Internet: Adobe Reader and Foxit Reader are popular examples.
To access the Portable Document Format (PDF) version, you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are several PDF readers available on the Internet.